LMSA National Conference 2012
The Latino Medical Student Association presents its
7th Annual National Conference and 39th Northeast Regional Conference
¡Nuestro Futuro en Nuestras Manos! – Empowering the Next Generation
February 3 – 5, 2012
Harvard Medical School
25 Shattuck Street
Boston, MA 02115
- Friday, February 3th: Massachusetts General Hospital Cocktail Reception
- Saturday, February 4th: Conference Begins!
- Sunday, February 5th: HOD/National Board Meetings at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Keynote Speaker: Dr. Pedro José Greer, Assistant Dean of Academic Affairs and Chair of the Department of Humanities, Health and Society at Florida International University School of Medicine
- Workshops sponsored by Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Beth-Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Massachusetts General Hospital, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Partners Healthcare
- All information regarding conference including: Registration, Sponsorship, Hotel and Lodging, Agenda, etc are provided on the Side Navigation Bar on this website.