Mission and Objectives
- Train the next generation of Latino healthcare advocates through health policy training, mentorship, networking community/media engagement, peer and allied organizational collaborations that benefits the Latino patient community.
- Create a streamlined grassroots policy development process for LMSA members
- Increase LMSA general membership participation in policy development through training and mentorship
- Drive organizational grassroot movements and peer-reviewed publications on policy passed
- Develop collaborative projects with external policy organizations with similar goals
- Develop regional and national leadership structure that supports the mission and objectives of the policy committee