- Must be committed to pursuing a career in medicine and dedicated to serving the Latino and underserved communities.
- Applicants should demonstrate a desire to advance the state of healthcare and education in Latino and underserved communities through leadership in extracurricular activities and/or membership in civic organizations.
- Must be High School Senior OR freshmen at 4-year university during the 2016-17 academic year.
- Students are eligible to receive the scholarship regardless of immigration or citizenship status, as long as the university they attend will allow them to enroll and register for classes.
- Strong consideration will be placed upon financial need.
- Must be a resident or attending school within the LMSA-West region states (Arizona, California, Oregon, Utah, Washington, or Nevada)
- Must be a dues-paying pre-med member of LMSA-West.
- Winners must be available to be interviewed for the LMSA-West Newsletter.
- LMSA-West reserves the right to withdraw or withhold scholarship pending submission of necessary documents.
- Must be able to attend the 33rd Annual LMSA West Regional Conference at UC San Francisco on March 25th 2017 . (Cost of attendance will be fully reimbursed)
APPLICATION DEADLINE (extended): February 21, 2018
To download application in fillable PDF format: 2018 “Dr. Amanda Perez” Scholarship Application
1) Click on the PDF icon or link above to open/view the application
2) Select the Download arrow to save a copy
Questions? Email email@example.com