Janine Gonzalez MCAT Scholarship
The Janine Gonzalez Scholarship for an MCAT Preparatory Course was developed to assist pre-medical students with the financial burden of preparing for the Medical College Admissions Test (MCAT) required to apply to accredited U.S. Medical Schools.
Application Now Open!
Deadline: August 31, 2016 11:59PDT
- Must be committed to pursuing a career in medicine and dedicated to serving the Latino and underserved communities.
- Applicants should demonstrate a desire to advance the state of healthcare and education in education in Latino and underserved communities through leadership in extracurricular activities and/or membership in civic organizations.
- Eligible applicants should be applying for matriculation into Allopathic or Osteopathic Schools of Medicine in 2017 or 2018
- Strong consideration will be placed upon financial need, as well as the applicant’s timeline for taking the MCAT and applying to medical school.
- Students are eligible to receive the scholarship regardless of migratory status.
- Student must be a resident within the LMSA Western region (Arizona, California, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and Nevada)
- Student must be a dues-paying pre-med member of LMSA.
- Please see the application for additional details. LMSA reserves the right to withdraw or withhold scholarship pending submission of necessary documents.
Word Doc JGonzalez 2016-17 Application
PDF JGonzalez 2016-17 Application
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org