Accomplishments and highlights for the 2013-2014 Year:
- LMSA West Executive Board Leaders attend the 17th Annual National Hispanic Medical Association Conference in Washington, DC, met with national LMSA leaders
- LMSA West Executive Board Leadership Retreat hosted at UCLA and with dinner hosted by LMSA Alumni
- Summer LMSA West Regional Board Meeting and Premed Leadership Conference hosted by OHSU was a success attracting 60+ premedical students from the surrounding Oregon area and as far as Davis, CA.
- 9 Sí Se Puede scholarships awarded: Winners 2013
- LMSA West members participated in a panel discussion for medical school recruitment day and also in a regional health care reform event by the National Hispanic Medical Association
- Fall LMSA West Regional Meeting and LMSA and SNMA Pre health conference hosted by UCI was a success with over 300 premedical students in attendance.
- LMSA West passed a budget, voted on proposals to expand travel funds for out of state travel and resolution process
- LMSA West Executive Board Leaders attended the Garcia Leadership & Advocacy Seminar in McAllen, TX.
- LMSA West Spring Regional Meeting and the 30th Annual LMSA West Regional Conference hosted by UCD attended by over 500 students
- LMSA West Regional Board elections held