Below you will find more information on LMSA Midwest’s 2018 Regional Conference, hosted by Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine.
- LMSA MW Conference 2018 General information Sheet
- LMSA MW Conference 2018 – Information for Medical Students
- LMSA MW Conference 2018 – Information for Exhibitors
Additional highlights include:
- Midwest Mixer on Friday night (2/2/2018)
- 21+ only
- Saturday Research Poster Session:
- Submit your scholarly work HERE!
- Presenters will be reimbursed for their conference registration AFTER the conference. Please contact Salvador Fernandez (email@example.com) with any questions.
- Sunday Service Event: 9am-12pm at Maywood Fine Arts
- Maywood Fine Arts is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing high quality arts instruction to the children of Maywood, and we will be helping restore their building. Email Carla Villarreal (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
Feel free to post photos and thoughts of this year’s Midwest Regional Conference using the following tags!
- Facebook:#LMSAMW18 and @LMSA_Midwest
- Twitter: @LMSA_midwest
Make sure to tag Loyola Stritch School of Medicine also!
We welcome all parts of the LMSA community – those in high school, college, medical school, and beyond – to join us in fostering networks and strengthening the Latinx presence in medicine at our 2018 Midwest Regional Conference. If you are interested in attending, we ask that you please register here. Registration fees are as follows:
We strongly encourage you to register for an official LMSA National 2- or 4-yr membership so you’ll be able to take advantage of the discounted conference registration rates, as well as the full benefits of being an LMSA Midwest and National member!
Directions & Parking
Please refer to this Google Maps link for directions to Loyola’s campus. Once there, please use this campus map to navigate the campus. Most notably, this map provides directions to/from Parking Lot A and Stritch School of Medicine (#8). Participants may park for free Parking Lot A for the duration of the conference.
The Loyola Chapter has secured rooms for registered conference attendees at the Hampton Inn Chicago-Westchester-Oak Brook, located at 2222 Enterprise Drive, Westchester, IL 60154. The hotel has guaranteed a rate of $90/night for conference attendees that book using the information below:
Additionally, the hotel provides complimentary shuttle transportation to Loyola.